Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The first little bunny!!


William Herbert Thweatt was born on Dec. 13, 2005. He was 8lb and 21" long. We were both grateful for our healthy little boy. Things went really well in our household. Healthy baby and mother.
I like being a mom, so I can focus solely on my baby. I had fun reading and sing to him. We watched lots of movies and reading Harry Porter, along with other kids books.
My husband and I decided to setup a business in Tonga so we can save it for William's future. I was very happy to return home and be with my family. Most of my sisters lived overseas but my parents were still in the island along with my two brothers and their family. We started collectting our materials and gather all information of how to establish a business in Tonga.
We were very lucky as I was employed in Tonga for about 7 years in the ministry. We have a saying in Tonga that everything would be so much easier if you know someone is that office. I contacted few friends at work and send them our business plan. Few days later we have our business license. My father was a big helped as well.
William was fun to be around. He accompanied me when I was sorking with small business owners in setting up their accounts system. He was a good baby and always made me laugh.

When teaching classes at the business center, William was staying home with his father. After all his middle name was from his father. His first name was from my grandfather Wilhelm as William in English. Few things that he loves to do beside sleeping and eating was reading and watch movies.



















Here are few snaps of William's life in the islands, both in Tonga and American Samoa.
























Each picture tells a story....
Two photos at the bottom were taken in New Zealand during the christmas of 2007 with my sister and her family.


















1 comment: